About the Role
We are looking for a friendly and experienced server to join our team at Celebration Brewing Co. As a server, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers, including taking orders, serving food and beverages, and ensuring that our guests have an enjoyable dining experience. The server will also be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and organization in their work area, as well as assisting with other tasks as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Greet and seat customers in a friendly and efficient manner
* Provide menu recommendations and answer questions about the brewery's offerings
* Take and fulfill food and drink orders accurately and promptly
* Upsell menu items and promote specials
* Maintain cleanliness and organization in the dining and serving areas
* Assist with restocking supplies and inventory management
* Work collaboratively with the kitchen staff and other servers to ensure a smooth and enjoyable dining experience for customers
* Take food and beverage orders and enter them into the POS system
* Provide customers with information about upcoming events, promotions, and new beer releases
* Attend staff meetings and training sessions as required
* Adhere to all brewery policies and procedures, including those related to safety, sanitation, and alcohol service
We offer competitive compensation, a fun and friendly work environment, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
If you are passionate about craft beer and providing exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience and why you would be a great fit for our team.
Greet guests, take their orders, and serve food and drinks in a timely and courteous manner
Provide recommendations on beer and food pairings, and knowledgeably answer questions about our brewing process and beer offerings
Handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and efficiently
Maintain cleanliness and organization of the restaurant and brewery areas
Assist with opening and closing duties, including setting up and breaking down tables and chairs, cleaning and sanitizing equipment, and restocking supplies
Uphold all health and safety regulations and protocols
High school diploma or equivalent required; some college or hospitality-related coursework preferred
1+ year of restaurant or hospitality experience required; experience in a brewery/brewpub setting preferred
Strong customer service skills and ability to interact positively with a diverse range of customers
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Knowledge of beer styles and brewing processes preferred
Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
Must be at least 21 years of age and possess or be able to obtain a valid alcohol service permit
About the Company
Celebration Brewing is a family-owned brewery, taproom, and brewpub located in beautiful Celebration, Florida. We focus on using only the best ingredients and delivering the utmost quality to our customers. We’re driven by our core values: delivering quality products, honoring our customers and celebrating the culture of beer.
We believe that craft beer paired with excellent food in a friendly environment creates a sense of community and happiness that we all love.